Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cost Effective Invitations When On A Budget

I had set myself a strict budget as well having our post destination wedding reception in my home town.  I knew would be saving tons of money by having at a venue is my small home town.  Hence all other details, was looking for a deal.  Depending on your venue, I found "PARTY CITY" Whom did a tri fold wedding invitation for us.  It saves money to not have to buy additional cost in additional envelopes for the rsvp card.  You just place one stamp to send and one stamp on the rsvp card in which your guest will tear off and put back in the mail to rsvp.  It's a cost saver type of invitation of a multi fold.  For 150 invitations with set up fee was around $147 and some change. 


It is a great option for invitations when on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment